Tình Yêu Không Lối Thoát - My Girlfriend Is Gumiho 16/16

« »



First Impression: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Lee Sun Hee (이선희) - 여우비 (Fox Rain)



As you may know, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is on my watch list for this August. Its other titles are My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox or Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho (내 여자친구는 구미호). I haven’t watch any of the Hong sister’s work, not even My Girl or You’re Beautiful (which I can not stomach because of Go Mi Nyu), but I did catch a bit of Hong Gil Dong and still intend to finish that. The summary of the drama didn’t catch my attention, it was because of the stills of Lee Seung Gi and Shin Mina. The first episode aired on August 11, 2010 and pulling a rating of 12.7.
Tags: ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.