Hữu Duyên Kỳ Án I - D.I.E 25/25 uslt



Hữu Duyên Kỳ Án I - D.I.E
The title comes from the special new police unit formed, Death investigation extension, but it’s actually a group used to put in members of the police force that their police colleagues did not want to work with, so it ended up having 5 police members. The cases that they have to solve are ones that have been unsolved through many years due to not enough witnesses or evidence. So it’s mainly the difficult cases. One of the guys in D.I.E, Yue Chi-Long, has a special ability. In that when he touches anything belonging to the person who has been murdered, he gets a little fragment of help to solve the case, however when he goes into this “state” his body looses control of itself so he ends up doing weird things.
xem online - download Hữu Duyên Kỳ Án I - D.I.E 25/25 uslt
Quách Tấn An - Vu Tử Lãng
Quách Thiện Ni - Hình Tinh Tinh
Mã Quốc Minh
Tags: , , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.